For the most part, the eye makeup we apply during daytime should be different to the one we apply during nighttime. Evening events, and parties provide the perfect opportunity for us to wear brighter, sparkling and dramatic colors putting the traditional taupe and champagne eyeshadow colors at the backseat for a while.
If you’re getting ready for an evening event or occasion, we’re giving you some of the hottest trends of the season on how to apply your eye makeup. We’re rounding up the best eye makeup looks from top instagram makeup artists and beauty bloggers that you can easily recreate at home. These eye makeup tutorials feature Anita Grant Hello Beautiful Eye Candy Mineral Eyeshadows for intense color payoff and long-lasting wear time.
Evening Eye Makeup Look 1: @MakeupByMia
- I added a thin layer of a very light concealer to my lid all the way up to my brow bone then, with a large fluffy brush I applied a light matte brow shade to the crease and blended it upwards to the brow bone.
- With a flat stiff shader brush I packed Anita Grant Hello Beautiful Mineral Eyeshadow in “Mauve Parfait,” a lustrous, mauvey-purple-ish colour with a subtle shimmer, onto my lid.
- Using a small blending brush I applied a brownish purply color to the crease, outer v, and lower lash line.
- With a small eyeshadow brush I applied Anita Grant Hello Beautiful Mineral Eyeshadow in “Coconut Milk,” a silky white, pearly, matte powder to the inner corner, blending it into the “Mauve Parfait.”
- I created a wing and smudged out the outer half of the wing with a small smudger brush then applied fake lashes.
Evening Eye Makeup Look 2: @kulchicbeauty
- Apply warm brown matte eyeshadow on the crease with blending brush – Anita Grant Hello Beautiful Mineral Eyeshadow in “Ginger Peach” on lid and Anita Grant Hello Beautiful Mineral Eyeshadow in “Mauve Parfait” to outer corners with flat shading brush & sweep eyeshadow across.
- Apply Anita Grant Hello Beautiful Mineral Eyeshadow in “Black Liquorice” to outer V of the eye, then a black kohl pencil to waterline.
- Add any matte black eyeshadow and “Mauve Parfait” to lower lash line and “Ginger Peach” to the inner corners. Blend the black matte eyeshadow to top lash-line.
- Apply False lashes & mascara
Evening Eye Makeup Look 3: @jamilafever
- Apply primer all over the eye lid.
- Next, apply a soft matte brown to the crease as a transition.
- Then, with a flat damp brush apply Anita Grant Hello Beautiful Mineral Eyeshadow in “Roasted Pear” to the inner lid.
- With the same brush apply Anita Grant Hello Beautiful Mineral Eyeshadow in “Violet Berry Éclair” to the rest of the lid. At the cease, lightly blend Anita Grant Hello Beautiful Mineral Eyeshadow in “Mississippi Mud Pie.”
- Take a matte black and darken the cease and outer V.
- On the lower lash line smudge both “Roasted Pear” and “Violet Berry Eclair.”
- Finally, draw your wing and apply lashes.
Let your eyes do the talking with the endless hues, tones and shades of our velvety smooth mineral eyeshadows. Handcrafted to achieve the perfect combo of intense pigmentation and superior adhesion in its formula, these high-impact colours will last from the break of dawn to the fall of dusk and back again. Available in 36 shades, our insanely blendable eyeshadows are available in five stunning finishes to suit your personal style: Satin Matte, Metallic, Luminous, Shimmery and Pearluster. Our Hello Beautiful eyeshadows are talc free, bismuth oxychloride free, and paraben free.